Monday, October 30, 2006

Raya ke-7

Salam Eid Mubarak,

What a wonderful raya celebration for me and family this year... its recorded a moody, cheerful, funtastic and awakening moods.. This year was the 1st raya:
She came to my house and have a bash with my family.. wat a teary eyes
Danny dah pandai buat collection duit raya.. main bunga api and mercun... meriah!!
Ntah mimpi apa my bro. masak rendang tulang selangka.. sedap woooo
The whole family was in Batu Pahat after sessi bermaafan dan makan2 .. frust woooo
Tok mak, mak ngah n auntie syidah sefamily berkumpul dirumah, the first in many years .. happy woooo
All my wild orchids showed theirs flowers.. Gumbiranya
My beetlejuice VW become the topic of the kampungs and hot celeb.. hot! hot!
What's your wonderful moment, during this raya?
------------------------------------------------------
Really pray and hope that I will have the same moods of raya, every now and then.. till I close my eyes completely.....

2 comments:

RaNdoMHEarTsOfArMylla said...

hermmm let me think...
i upgraded my pc ..... habis duit ....
stucked in my room mendling with it...
that should be my wonderful raya moment this year..
:)

Ramlee Samsam said...

armylla,
upgrade pc? tak shopping raya n buat kuih ker?