Sunday, August 12, 2007
Sorry for being quiet for a while.. sibuk, sibuk, busy, sibuk... too much to do and prepare for so many events.Some of them...
- Put a nite at Boutique Hotel, 20 mins form KLIA
- 3rd August - Waving SEE YA! (not goodbye) to my brother,leaving us for a good deeds stint in Dubai. Keep in touch and dont forget to send us mo money!!
- 7th August - Interviewed by Datuk Ikmal Hijaz Hashim and Zainol Rashid (Head of Special Project) and eagerly waiting for the letter.InsayaAllah.
- Reached Lumut, Perak on 8th August 2007...my second month here are so so at the moment. Met new friends and hope that they are energetic as me! One of them is Dayak, the World Golfers Championship 2005-Individual Winner Flight 16-20 played at Gloria Golf Resort, Antalya, Turkey. I'll learnt golf tricks from him and ty to improve my games.. Ajar aku tau Dayak!
- I'll be in Summit Subang USJ for the 2nd "BUG-O-RAMA" organized by Kelab Volkswagen Beetle Malaysia on 1st September 2007.
Hope to meet you there!
Selamat Menyambut Hari KeMERDEKAAN ke 50 Malaysia